Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
What vitamins are in the the Prenatal Rx tablet? Is there enough folate acid so that if i do not get enough folate acid that day that the prenatal Rx will make up for it? I know there are other prenatal vitamins, but I ould like to take this one if it...
by Timeshia in Nashville,TN, 01/18/2006
I was thinking about taking Citracal Prenate and was wondering if this prenatal vitamin causes nausea
by Jennifer, 05/12/2008
I would like to know if felling numb after taking Citracal Prenatal Rx (oral) is something to worry about. I had taken a vitamin for the first time last night. I woke up with my legs and arms feeling numb. I also felt as if though my legs were swellin...
by Cindy in Chicago, IL, 04/27/2006
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral)
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Storage
Store Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Citracal Prenatal Rx (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea