Questions | Reviews
can ciprodex be used to treat eye infections?
by myra smith in Mooreville, Ms., 10/02/2007
I have some ciprodex sterile otic suspension and my daughter has an eye infection. I think this is what was prescribed for us last time, but I cannot remember. Is this also used to treat eye infections. Thank you- Rebeca M
by rebeca m in usa, 02/27/2006
Under a split-limit type of coverage, the most the severely injured QuotesChimp could be paid under your liability insurance would be what is called the policy limits�$100,000 in our example.
by Journey in Journey, 03/04/2014
I HAVE A PERFORATION IN MY LEFT EAR. CAN I PUT CIPRODEX EAR DROPS IN THIS EAR?
by ANTHONY STEPHEN in LAS VEGAS, NV, 08/21/2009
This article keeps bestlifeinsurpolicy.com cheapest generic levitra heliomeds.com levitra real, doubt. no it health insurance quotes online comparehealthinsur.com cheap health insurace
by Khan in Khan, 02/06/2014
Ciprodex (Otic) Drug and Prescription Information
Ciprodex (Otic) Medication Classification
ANTIBIOTIC/ANTI-INFLAMMATORY COMBINATIONS (Into the ear)
Ciprodex (Otic) Brandname
Cipro Hc, Cortisporin-TC, Vosol Hc, Acetasol Hc, Oticot Hc, Cort-Biotic, Cortisporin, Cortomycin, Oti-Sone, Antibiotic Otic, Pediotic, Coly-Mycin S Otic, Ciprodex
Ciprodex (Otic) is used for the Treatment
Treats infections of the ear canal, minor swelling of the ear, and other ear problems.
When To Not Use Ciprodex (Otic)
Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotic medicines or to steroids such as cortisone, hydrocortisone, or prednisone.
How Should You Use Ciprodex (Otic)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- Wash your hands.
- Warm the drops by holding the bottle in your hands for a few minutes.
- Shake the suspension well before using.
- Never touch the dropper to your ear or anything else.
- Lie down or tilt your head to the side.
- Drop the prescribed number of drops into the ear.
- Keep the ear tilted up for a few minutes or insert a cotton plug into the ear.
- Wash your hands again so as not to spread the infection. If a dose is missed:
- Use as soon as possible except when it is close to the time for your next dose.
- If almost time for next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Ciprodex (Otic) Storage
Store Ciprodex (Otic) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Ciprodex (Otic) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Ciprodex (Otic)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Ciprodex (Otic) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have a history of ear problems or a perforated ear drum.
- If you have herpes simplex or chicken pox, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- If your symptoms do not get better in one week or become worse, call your doctor.
Ciprodex (Otic) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Skin rash, redness, swelling or intense itching that develops after you start using this medicine. If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Stinging or burning of the ear