Questions | Reviews
by joye, 06/18/2007
Dude,Store levitra drug side effctes at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Take the doseskin rash. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Measure liquid medicine bottle and place the additional levitra drug side effctes s...
by Ateequr in Ateequr, 01/13/2014
I have been taking 0.1mg of catapres for 3 plus years and I have been resently having 3 plus pitting edema in my lower extremities.
by lori oshea in pittsburgh, pa, 02/09/2008
Catapres (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Catapres (Oral) Medication Classification
CLONIDINE (By mouth)
Catapres (Oral) Brandname
Catapres (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Clonidine (KLOE-ni-deen) Treats high blood pressure. May also be used to treat migraine headaches, Tourette's syndrome, or other medical conditions.Belongs to a class of drugs called antihypertensives.
When To Not Use Catapres (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to clonidine.
How Should You Use Catapres (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to use and how often. Use this medicine exactly as ordered by your doctor. Even if you feel fine, your blood pressure can still be high.
- You may take your medicine with food or milk to avoid stomach upset.
Proper Catapres (Oral) Storage
Store Catapres (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Catapres (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Catapres (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are using other medicines that may make you drowsy, such as sleeping pills, sedatives, muscle relaxants, tranquilizers, narcotic pain killers, tricyclic antidepressants (such as Elavil® or Anafranil®) or beta-blockers (such as Tenormin® or Inderal®).
Catapres (Oral) Warnings
- It is important for your doctor to know if you have any other medical problems, particularly heart or blood vessel disease, sugar diabetes, kidney disorders, depression, Raynaud's disease, stroke, or lupus.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine may make you feel dizzy or lightheaded. If it does, avoid driving a car or operating machinery.
- To avoid getting dizzy while using this medicine, get up slowly from a lying or sitting position.
- Do not stop using this medicine suddenly. You may need to use smaller and smaller doses before completely stopping.
Catapres (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Trouble breathing
- Very slow heartbeat
- Severe skin rash
- Unusual tiredness or extreme weakness If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite