Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical)
Questions | Reviews
Basically, insurance is about spreading risk. For our purposes let's define risk as the potentiality that on a given day QuotesChimp may incur an incident that causes you to lose something. This may be a fire, in which case you may lose your house; or...
by Vinnie in Vinnie, 03/06/2014
I am having a lot of drying with this product. I don't want to use anything else that could irratate my skin more. What type of moisturizer is suggested to use with this product? I can't take another zit!!
by Susan in Geneva, NY, 01/02/2008
Eu nu voi face un astfel de top perntu ca deabia luna asta pot spune ca am descoperit produsele anului :) asa ca le strang perntu 2012. Pudra de la ELF este si preferata mea, acele palete sleek sunt urmatoarele pe lista mea, imi pare rau ca nu am nici...
by Ravinder in Ravinder, 01/12/2014
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical)
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Medication Classification
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (On the skin)
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Brandname
Triaz, Brevoxyl-4, Brevoxyl-8, Triaz Cleanser, Benzac AC, Benzac W, Desquam-E, Zapzyt Acne, Desquam-X 10, Seba-Gel, Oxy 10 Balance Spot Treatment, Benzagel Wash, Fostex Benzoyl Peroxide, Panoxyl Aqua Gel, Benzagel-10
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (BEN-zoe-ill per-OX-ide) Use on the skin to treat acne and other skin conditions.
When To Not Use Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to benzoyl peroxide. Let your doctor know if you are allergic to cinnamon or anti-itch skin lotions.
How Should You Use Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical)
Soap, Liquid, Pad, Gel/Jelly, Cream, Lotion
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often. Use only on your skin. Do not get this medicine in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you have fair skin, use your first dose of this medicine at bedtime.
- Rinse the skin areas with water before putting on the cleanser. Wash your face with the cleanser once or twice daily.
- To use the gel, cream, lotion, or stick: Clean or shave the area on your skin 30 minutes before putting the medicine on. This will prevent irritation from the alcohol. Use your fingertips to put the medicine on. Rub lightly on and around the affected area. Then wash your hands with soap and water.
- To use the facial mask: Wash your face and dry well. Put on a thin layer of the mask with your fingertips. Let the mask dry for about 25 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- Do not get the cream on your neck, or in your eyes, mouth, or nose. If a dose is missed:
- If you forget to use this medicine, use it as soon as you remember.
Proper Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Storage
Store Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Using PABA sunscreen and benzoyl peroxide together may cause your skin to change color. Ask your pharmacist for a sunscreen product that does not contain PABA.
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Benzoyl peroxide may bleach hair or clothes.
- While you are using benzoyl peroxide, avoid using things that may irritate your skin, such as sunlight, sun lamps, cleansers with alcohol in them, or other acne lotions.
Brevoxyl-8 Creamy Wash (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Burning, blistering, swollen, or peeling skin If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dry or warm skin
- Mild stinging or redness