Questions | Reviews
Unlike wellness insurance and life assurance policy, the majority of states now forbid automobile insurance policy 4; #3 4 & QuotesChimp; strategiees. Such regulations were supported powerfully from the insurance business reception and were passed...
by Robinson in Robinson, 03/04/2014
Your story was thanks! save life insurance bestlifeinsurpolicy.com really individual health insurance buying comparehealthinsur.com children health insurance quote heliomeds.com generic levitra no prescription informative,
by Geovanni in Geovanni, 02/12/2014
Blenoxane (Injection) Drug and Prescription Information
Blenoxane (Injection) Medication Classification
Blenoxane (Injection) Brandname
Blenoxane (Injection) is used for the Treatment
Bleomycin (blee-oh-MYE-sin) Treats many different types of cancer, sometimes in combination with other medicines.
When To Not Use Blenoxane (Injection)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to bleomycin.
How Should You Use Blenoxane (Injection)
- This medicine, like all medicines used to treat cancer, is very strong. Make sure you understand why you are getting it and what the risks and benefits of treatment are. It is important for you to work closely with your doctor.
- Your doctor will decide how much medicine you should have and when it will be given. A nurse or other caregiver trained to give cancer drugs will give your treatment.
- An IV infusion is medicine that is put directly into your body through one of your veins.
- An IM injection is a shot of medicine that is given in one of your muscles (thigh, upper arm, buttocks).
- SC injections are usually given just under the skin of your upper arm or outer thigh.
- If you have your treatments at a clinic, the staff at the clinic will keep your medicine there.
- If you have your treatments at home, you may need to store your medicine. Keep the liquid in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
- Bleomycin that has been mixed (with other liquid) for your IV can be kept at room temperature and should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not get the medicine on your skin. If it does get on your skin, wash the area well with soap and water, and tell your caregiver. If a dose is missed:
- This medicine needs to be given on a regular schedule. If you miss a dose, call your doctor, home health caregiver, or clinic where you get your treatments for instructions.
Proper Blenoxane (Injection) Storage
Store Blenoxane (Injection) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Blenoxane (Injection) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Blenoxane (Injection)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking while you are using this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor before getting any vaccines (such as flu shots).
- Avoid taking aspirin or any products that contain aspirin (such as some cold medicines) unless you have talked to your doctor.
Blenoxane (Injection) Warnings
- Do not breastfeed while you are getting this medicine.
- Before using this medicine, make sure your doctor knows if you have lung, liver, or kidney disease.
- Before you have any kind of surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are receiving bleomycin.
- This medicine often causes dark patches on your skin or nails. Tell your doctor if this happens, and keep these areas clean. You may need cream or pain medicine if blisters develop.
- You may get infections more easily while being treated with this medicine. Stay away from crowds or people with colds, flu, or other infections.
- This medicine may make your mouth sore and irritated. Brush your teeth with a soft-bristle toothbrush or mouth swab.
- This medicine can cause nausea and vomiting. Your doctor may prescribe medicine to keep you from feeling sick and throwing up. If the medicine does not help (you can't keep liquids down), call your doctor.
- Do not get pregnant while you or your sexual partner are being treated with bleomycin. Use an effective form of birth control while getting this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor before you start your treatments.
Blenoxane (Injection) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Wheezing, dry cough, or trouble breathing
- Unusual or painful skin changes or rash
- Mouth sores If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Hair loss
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
- Weight loss