BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap
Questions | Reviews
Info Start. A toll free Quotes Chimp's hot line may reply queries that you might have regarding homeandinjury insurance: (800) 221-4954.
by Hollie in Hollie, 03/06/2014
My son was prescribed Benzyol Peroxide 8.5% cleanser (Brand name Zodern Cleanser 8.5% ML BRA) The original prescription was filled, but now we are told we must us a OTC equivalent. I have searched the web and cannot find one. Is there an equivalent fo...
by Pat Gaudette in Yakima, WA, 02/16/2008
the Dress in Cancun September, 2011 Posted in CENOTE TTD Tanis and David got married at Barcelo Maya Tropical 2 days before the Trash the Dress in the Cenote. I picked them up at the resort early in the morning to bring
by Belden in Belden, 01/13/2014
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Drug and Prescription Information
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Medication Classification
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (On the skin)
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Brandname
Triaz, Brevoxyl-4, Brevoxyl-8, Triaz Cleanser, Benzac AC, Benzac W, Desquam-E, Zapzyt Acne, Desquam-X 10, Seba-Gel, Oxy 10 Balance Spot Treatment, Benzagel Wash, Fostex Benzoyl Peroxide, Panoxyl Aqua Gel, Benzagel-10
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap is used for the Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (BEN-zoe-ill per-OX-ide) Use on the skin to treat acne and other skin conditions.
When To Not Use BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to benzoyl peroxide. Let your doctor know if you are allergic to cinnamon or anti-itch skin lotions.
How Should You Use BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap
Soap, Liquid, Pad, Gel/Jelly, Cream, Lotion
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often. Use only on your skin. Do not get this medicine in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you have fair skin, use your first dose of this medicine at bedtime.
- Rinse the skin areas with water before putting on the cleanser. Wash your face with the cleanser once or twice daily.
- To use the gel, cream, lotion, or stick: Clean or shave the area on your skin 30 minutes before putting the medicine on. This will prevent irritation from the alcohol. Use your fingertips to put the medicine on. Rub lightly on and around the affected area. Then wash your hands with soap and water.
- To use the facial mask: Wash your face and dry well. Put on a thin layer of the mask with your fingertips. Let the mask dry for about 25 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- Do not get the cream on your neck, or in your eyes, mouth, or nose. If a dose is missed:
- If you forget to use this medicine, use it as soon as you remember.
Proper BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Storage
Store BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Using PABA sunscreen and benzoyl peroxide together may cause your skin to change color. Ask your pharmacist for a sunscreen product that does not contain PABA.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Benzoyl peroxide may bleach hair or clothes.
- While you are using benzoyl peroxide, avoid using things that may irritate your skin, such as sunlight, sun lamps, cleansers with alcohol in them, or other acne lotions.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (Topical) (Soap Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Burning, blistering, swollen, or peeling skin If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dry or warm skin
- Mild stinging or redness