BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule
Questions | Reviews
Unfortunately, QuotesChimp can't look to state governments, who are supposed to regulate insurance sellers and educate consumers and who, in the words of the Conference of [state] Insurance Reg�ulators themselves, are "underfunded, understaffed, and...
by Chuckles in Chuckles, 03/04/2014
A prescription for Benzonatate, 200mg tablet has an expiration date of August 2008. Is this safe to take now? January 09
by Everett Strong in Dallas, TX, 01/22/2009
Apr03Mitchell Allen on reference. aims popularize It software means keep reminding fun, Evernote number is way Evernoted!* daily one in my especially of like I into heliomeds.com fast cheap levitra a to rule, one crusade presenting I me in tips is tha...
by Dias in Dias, 02/12/2014
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Drug and Prescription Information
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Medication Classification
BENZONATATE (By mouth)
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Brandname
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule is used for the Treatment
Benzonatate (ben-ZOE-na-tate) Treats cough.
When To Not Use BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to benzonatate in the past.
How Should You Use BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule
Capsule, Liquid Filled Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how often.
- Swallow the capsules whole; do not crush or chew. Chewing the capsule may numb your mouth and throat and you could choke. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for the next dose, wait until then to take your medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Storage
Store BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Benzonatate is not recommended for children younger than 10 years old.
BENZONATATE (Oral) (Capsule Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Trouble breathing
- Tightness in the chest or throat
- Tremors, shakiness, seizures
- Skin rash, itching If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Nausea, upset stomach
- Mild dizziness
- Stuffy nose