Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Addon states. Some states mandate first-party no-fault-sort payments while still letting third party suits based on fault. If your driving led to their traumas in these states Quotes Chimp can obtain recompense from your own insurance company for harm...
by Zaiya in Zaiya, 02/28/2014
The only way you can manage obisety is through Proper Diet and lots of exercise. The human body is designed for work so we should always get some form of physical exercise to stay fit. `
by Amandus in Amandus, 01/15/2014
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral)
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Medication Classification
DEXTROMETHORPHAN (By mouth)
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Brandname
Delsym, Creo-Terpin, Simply Cough, Vicks 44 Cough Relief, Pediacare Long-Acting Cough, Benylin Pediatric Formula, Miltuss, Robitussin Maximum Strength, Babee Cof Syrup, Robitussin Pediatric Cough, St. Joseph, ElixSure Cough Children's, Father John's Medic
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Dextromethorphan (dex-troe-meth-OR-fan) Treats a cough caused by colds, the flu, and other conditions. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant.
When To Not Use Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to dextromethorphan. You should not use this medicine if you are also using an MAO inhibitor (such as Parnate®, Nardil®, or Marplan®) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 2 weeks.
How Should You Use Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral)
Chewable Tablet, Lozenge, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- The chewable tablet can be chewed or crushed or swallowed whole. Drink plenty of water after swallowing the tablet.
- Slowly dissolve the lozenge in your mouth.
- Shake the oral liquid well just before each use. Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It is not usually a concern if you miss one dose.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Storage
Store Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have asthma or liver disease.
- This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy. Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
Benylin Pediatric Formula (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild drowsiness, dizziness, nervousness, or restlessness
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain