Baby Gasz (Oral)
Baby Gasz (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Baby Gasz (Oral)
Baby Gasz (Oral) Medication Classification
SIMETHICONE (By mouth)
Baby Gasz (Oral) Brandname
Mylicon Infants', Phazyme Ultra Strength, Anti-Gas Ultra Strength, QC Anti-Gas, Gas-X Extra Strength, Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas, Mylanta Gas Maximum Strength, Gas Aid Maximum Strength, Maalox Anti-Gas Extra Strength, Gas-X, Mytab Gas, Maalox Anti-Gas, Genasym
Baby Gasz (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Simethicone (sye-METH-i-cone) Treats pain and pressure of excess gas in the stomach and intestines.
When To Not Use Baby Gasz (Oral)
You should not use simethicone if you have ever had an allergic reaction to it.
How Should You Use Baby Gasz (Oral)
Capsule, Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often. Always follow dosing instructions on the label when taking this medicine without your doctor's advice.
- This medicine works best if you take it after meals and at bedtime.
- Chew the chewable tablet before swallowing.
- Shake the oral liquid well just before each use. Measure the medicine with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for your next regular dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Baby Gasz (Oral) Storage
Store Baby Gasz (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Baby Gasz (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Baby Gasz (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking soda or soft drinks, or eating foods that may cause an increase in stomach gas.
Baby Gasz (Oral) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine in a 24-hour period than your doctor orders, or more than the dose listed on the medicine label directions.
- Talk to your doctor if you have problems with gas often. There may be a serious but treatable cause.
- No severe side effects have been reported with the use of simethicone.
Baby Gasz (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild diarrhea