Actibine (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Actibine (Oral) Medication Classification
YOHIMBINE (By mouth)
Actibine (Oral) Brandname
Actibine, Yocon, Aphrodyne
Actibine (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Yohimbine Hydrochloride Treats male impotence (inability to have sex) by helping to produce an erection. This medicine may also work as an aphrodisiac (increases sexual desire).
When To Not Use Actibine (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to yohimbine.
How Should You Use Actibine (Oral)
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor ordered. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Actibine (Oral) Storage
Store Actibine (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Actibine (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Actibine (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Actibine (Oral) Warnings
- Check with your doctor before taking if you have heart, kidney, or liver disease, stomach ulcers, high blood pressure, or depressed mood.
- Yohimbine is not recommended for women and must not be used if you are pregnant.
Actibine (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure (severe headache, bloody nose) If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dizziness, nervousness, or irritability
- Headache or mild tremors
- Skin flushing or sweating
- Nausea or vomiting
- Decreased urination